ZXDS v1.2

Noticias relacionadas con el mundo del Spectrum en general y este foro en particular. Presentación de nuevos usuarios.

Moderador: Sir Cilve Sinclair

JBGV
Manic Miner

Re: ZXDS v1.2

Mensaje por JBGV » Mar Feb 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Hark0 escribió:He modificado el fichero ZXDS.cfg para asignar permanentemente la configuración de las teclas:

Eso está genial. Gracias por compartirlo !! :D

Hark0
Freddy Hardest
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hark0 » Mié Feb 26, 2014 8:13 am

cheveron escribió:I'd just like to say a public thank you to Patrik for adding +2A support, which was my request. I don't care about the border, what I do care about is the rasterline perfect emulation of the main screen which means ZXodus 2 will display correctly. On the strength of this I've just bought an AceKard 2i and I'm looking for a used DSiXL.

I have tested opense rom included in ZXDS package... one question... speed are the same of standard ZX Basic?

(I need to add MODE function at start of my code... 80 cols for typing, normal for run... :P )

Thanks for this incredible rom... ;D
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica

cheveron
Manic Miner
Contactar:

Mensaje por cheveron » Mié Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am

Hark0 escribió:I have tested opense rom included in ZXDS package... one question... speed are the same of standard ZX Basic?

(I need to add MODE function at start of my code... 80 cols for typing, normal for run... :P )

If it's OpenSE BASIC then that's SE Basic 3.x. 80 column support was added in SE Basic 4.x, but it wouldn't work on ZXDS because it requires the video hardware of the Spectrum SE (128-Timex hybrid), a 512x192 pixel screen and the DS only has 256x192. It will work on the ZX-Uno clone though. All versions of SE Basic are faster than the original ROM for most instructions but the interrupt routine is slightly slower than the 48 ROM because it doesn't touch the IY register. The interrupt routine is still faster than the 128K models though. And the +3/+2A ROM set is the slowest of the lot.
«Dime con quién andas, y te diré quién eres» — Cervantes

Hark0
Freddy Hardest
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hark0 » Jue Feb 27, 2014 7:48 am

cheveron escribió:
Hark0 escribió:I have tested opense rom included in ZXDS package... one question... speed are the same of standard ZX Basic?

If it's OpenSE BASIC then that's SE Basic 3.x. 80 column support was added in SE Basic 4.x, but it wouldn't work on ZXDS because it requires the video hardware of the Spectrum SE (128-Timex hybrid), a 512x192 pixel screen and the DS only has 256x192. It will work on the ZX-Uno clone though. All versions of SE Basic are faster than the original ROM for most instructions but the interrupt routine is slightly slower than the 48 ROM because it doesn't touch the IY register. The interrupt routine is still faster than the 128K models though. And the +3/+2A ROM set is the slowest of the lot.

Ops! Yes... MODE command not are implemented... :? I tested OpenSE on FUSE desktop... 80 cols... ;-)

Thanks!
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica

Responder