13th Sinclair QL Italian meeting

Subforo oficial del Sinclair QL: realiza aquí las consultas relativas a tu QL.

Moderador: Sir Cilve Sinclair

Responder
ranma_simon
rst 0
Contactar:

13th Sinclair QL Italian meeting

Mensaje por ranma_simon » Dom Sep 18, 2016 3:25 pm

The 13th Sinclair QL Italian meeting will take place on Sunday 20th November at DTM Technologies premises in Modena. We will start around 10:00 and the meeting will continue till 17:00 with a break of one hour for lunch in a tipical "tigelleria" in the nearby shopping center. Information about how to reach the meeting place by car or public transport can be found clicking
here: http://www.dtm.it/home.php?id=40201&lang=1

As for the last two Italian meetings we will organize educational sessions, we will have presentation of ongoing projects in Italy and we will organize teleconferences with international users. It will also be possible to take part to the meeting by web-conference. As there will be limited accesses, priority will be given to historical users and users who would like to connect from abroad (at least for the sessions in English language). Details on how to connect to the web-conference will be provided separately to the interested persons. English sessions most likely will be planned in the afternoon also to allow people from US to attend.

For information and support: Davide Santachiara ergon@libero.it Mobile +39
328 9454484

Web info and updates:
Davide Santachiara web site: www.sinclairql.it Giorgio Garabello web site (Quantum Technology):
http://www.hunggartorino.it/ql/13-itali ... nclair-ql/
--Simon

ranma_simon
rst 0
Contactar:

Re: 13th Sinclair QL Italian meeting

Mensaje por ranma_simon » Dom Sep 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi All,

With regard to the last message I confirm as last time we will have in the afternoon a session in English which might be attended via skype (Web-EX or other web-conference software TBD) by people who would like just to listen.

But we are especially looking for anybody who would like to give even very short presentations of the ongoing projects even if we are talking of minor updates. I am thinking for instance to SMSQ/E (Wolfgang), QPC2 (Marcel), Q-emuLator (Daniele) and all the other software or hardware developments (ongoing or just dreams) which I have not mentioned.

Anybody who would like to contribute can contact me privately:
d.santachiara@libero.it

Thank you

Best regards

Davide
--Simon

Responder