(Casi) cualquier cosa que quieras compartir será bienvenida por la comunidad

Moderador: Sir Cilve Sinclair

Responder
cheveron
Manic Miner
Contactar:

saludos

Mensaje por cheveron » Jue Jul 01, 2010 11:42 am

Soy Andrew Owen. Me complace participar en este foro. Es posible que me conocen de CSS, WoS, o IRC. ¿Alguno programadores de C tendremos un proyecto? Necesito ayuda con un proyecto. Inglés sería útil. :)

-Andrew Owen

cheveron@gmail.com

(Perdón por la traducción automática)
«Dime con quién andas, y te diré quién eres» — Cervantes

na_th_an
Nonamed

Re: saludos

Mensaje por na_th_an » Jue Jul 01, 2010 12:04 pm

I think people would understand you better if you wrote directly in English :)

Cheers, dude. Glad to see you around.

utopian
Manic Miner

Mensaje por utopian » Jue Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Andrew :)

cheveron
Manic Miner
Contactar:

Mensaje por cheveron » Vie Jul 02, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks! Ok, I'll write in English. But feel free to reply in Spanish. I can read it much better than I can write it. :)

winston
Sabreman
Contactar:

Mensaje por winston » Mié Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am

The general order in language learning goes like this:

* Easiest - reading (I could read complex news articles in Spanish with 6 months of learning, fiction is much harder)
* Writing (because you can think slowly, re-read, and consult the dictionary)
* Listening (some easier than others, once you have a grasp of the language, Eduard Punset's "Redes" on rtve.es is good because he speaks slowly about interesting things. After 9 months of learning I could watch and mostly understand what he was saying. "Redes" is a real jewel in the TVE schedules). I still have trouble understanding some people especially women from Madrid, they speak like a machine gun.
* Hardest - Speaking - because you can't consult the dictionary and you have to think fast to say anything other than pre-prepared phrases. Beer helps. (Really. You stop worrying so much about all the grammatical errors that you are making and just say what's on your mind :-))
Tarjeta ethernet para el Spectrum - http://spectrum.alioth.net/doc

Debemos practicar un quirkafleeg

na_th_an
Nonamed

Mensaje por na_th_an » Mié Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Beer always helps. I was too afraid to make mistakes that I couldn't openly talk to my new british friends until after a few pints :lol:

About understanding, I bet you'll find harder to understand western andalusian people. If you think that people from Madrid talk like a machine gun, you'll find that western andalusian people talk lighning fast. I bet that in the same time some other Spanish folk says a 10 words sentence, an Andalusian is capable to spit about 30 :lol:

winston
Sabreman
Contactar:

Mensaje por winston » Mié Jul 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh, I've done the Curso dandalú so I can understand perfectly :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJgr_mwcR1g

utopian
Manic Miner

Mensaje por utopian » Mié Jul 07, 2010 6:07 pm

na_th_an escribió:I bet that in the same time some other Spanish folk says a 10 words sentence, an Andalusian is capable to spit about 30 :lol:

Absolutely. I had a German colleague at work who was learning Spanish, and he said I was the only person he was completely unable to understand :lol: (and I do not speak THAT fast).

winston
Sabreman
Contactar:

Mensaje por winston » Mié Jul 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I met someone at RetroEuskal last year, and I couldn't understand a single word he said. I mentioned this to the others (who are all native Spanish speakers) and they said "don't worry we can't understand him either!" No idea where he was from, though. (If he's there this year, I'll ask, not that I'll understand what he says in reply...)

na_th_an
Nonamed

Mensaje por na_th_an » Jue Jul 08, 2010 8:48 am

You'll get used to it. Some years ago we had a friend from London who spent some time with us improving his Spanish levels and working as a English teacher in some interchange program or whatever. My group of friends all have an accent but not very strong, as we -at least- try to vocalise. She understood us just fine, but we had a couple of friends that she found completely ununderstandable - We told her exactly the same "don't worry, we don't understand what he says most of the time, either". At the end of her period here (about a year) she managed to understand most what my two friends said. So I believe it's just a matter of getting used to it. The funny thing is that she returned to England with an Andalusian accent. And she was able to talk almost as fast and relaxed as my two friends :lol:

HyLian
rst 0

Mensaje por HyLian » Vie Jul 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Hello Andrew :)

Here, we have the other way around trying to learn Enlish. I use BBC's Top Gear instead of Redes, and sometimes is very hard to understand their jokes :D

Back to the topic of the thread. If I've understood you well, you are looking for a C programmer to join a project, aren't you?

I'm a C programmer in my professional life, and I want to make something for our favourite microcomputer so I wouldn't mind to help somebody in a project

What's this project about? What do I need to join the project?
http://zbutton.wordpress.com
---- Blog de Tecnología y Programación

cheveron
Manic Miner
Contactar:

Mensaje por cheveron » Jue Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

I'd just like to say how much I'm enjoying being here. I've had a long association with the Spanish speccy scene going back to es.comp.sistemas.sinclair and I must say I've always found people friendly, helpful and interested. This is in marked contrast to my experiences in the non-Spanish speaking community. In fact I was so upset by how badly I was treated I had planned to charge for any future software releases (excluding SE Basic which will always be free). However, I've decided that I'd like to give something back to the Spanish scene, so if I write anything else from now on I will always make the Spanish-language version available free. Don't expect anything soon as I still have a ton of work to do on SE Basic IV 4.1 Buffy (for release later this year). But after that I'm keen to get back to working on Dungeon Crawler Construction Kit and U3.5: Pax Britannia (128K with fixed HAL required).

Responder