nuestro Spectrum

Moderador: Sir Cilve Sinclair

Responder
xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Problema con WYZTracker y nuevas canciones [SOLUCIONADO]

Mensaje por xdios » Lun Jul 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Buenas, estoy pasando un juego que hice con la Churrera 3.99.3c a 128k. Ya está funcionando todo bien, o eso creo menos la música. Los efectos de sonido si funcionan, pero si meto música hecha por mi, se queda pillado en el menú y no responde el juego.
El tema es que si cojo cualquier archivo .mus de otros juegos (Dogmole128k, Pentacorn128k y otro archivo .mus del Maritrini que encontré por ahí), junto con su archivo instrumentos.asm correspondiente, suenan de maravilla y no hay problema, pero las que exporto yo desde el WYZTracker no. Lo que hago es "Exportar", copio mi archivo musica.mus y musica.mus.asm en la carpeta "mus" de la Churrera, y renombro esos archivos a menu.mus, que es el nombre de la musica del menu y el otro a instrumentos.asm

Vaya, que eso mismo lo hago con una musica no "compuesta" por mi (pero exportada por mi) y me da el mismo problema, así que ya no se si es que el tracker que uso es demasiado moderno para el player de esa versión de la Churrera o es que se me escapa algo.
Última edición por xdios el Mar Jul 18, 2017 4:25 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Te espero como @patmorita en Twitter

andydansby
rst 0

Re: Problema con WYZTracker y nuevas canciones

Mensaje por andydansby » Mar Jul 18, 2017 2:10 am

I have yet to really work with the WYZTracker, that will be coming up soon enough with my game. It looks like quite a task though because it looks like i'm going to have to place the music in note by note as it seems that there is no MIDI import yet and trying to use a Virtual Keyboard with a virtual MIDI cable does not work with WYZ. The same setup works well with Arkos Tracker but I haven't been able to figure that package out yet. It seems that WYZ may more user friendly, but Arkos does support a virtual keyboard. Using the PC keyboard is a bit awkward.

I also have a question about instruments. There does not seem to be a good variety of instruments for either. Is this a weakness of the AY3-8910? Does anyone have a good resource for wave shape of various instruments?

Thanks
Andy Dansby

xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Re: Problema con WYZTracker y nuevas canciones

Mensaje por xdios » Mar Jul 18, 2017 11:39 am

andydansby escribió:I have yet to really work with the WYZTracker, that will be coming up soon enough with my game. It looks like quite a task though because it looks like i'm going to have to place the music in note by note as it seems that there is no MIDI import yet and trying to use a Virtual Keyboard with a virtual MIDI cable does not work with WYZ. The same setup works well with Arkos Tracker but I haven't been able to figure that package out yet. It seems that WYZ may more user friendly, but Arkos does support a virtual keyboard. Using the PC keyboard is a bit awkward.

I also have a question about instruments. There does not seem to be a good variety of instruments for either. Is this a weakness of the AY3-8910? Does anyone have a good resource for wave shape of various instruments?

Thanks
Andy Dansby
I think the lastest WYZTracker version supports MIDI keyboards. About instruments, you can edit or create new instruments. You can import instruments from other songs as well (.wyz files).

xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Re: Problema con WYZTracker y nuevas canciones [SOLUCIONADO]

Mensaje por xdios » Mar Jul 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Vale, ya he conseguido una versión anterior que funciona en la Churrera sin problemas.

Desde aquí le doy las gracias al compañero Neil Parsons que me pasó varias versiones que tenía guardadas.

Lo pongo como solucionado. Si alguien necesita esa versión por algún motivo que me lo diga y lo subo al Mega o donde sea.

albertocs
rst 0

Mensaje por albertocs » Mié Ago 02, 2017 9:27 am

Hola, justo estoy teniendo el mismo problema :D

Si me puedes pasar un enlace a una versión compatible te lo agradezco muchísimo!

Muchas gracias

andydansby
rst 0

Mensaje por andydansby » Vie Ago 04, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm also having some issues with WYZ and compatible versions. I was using the NinjaJar example and just wanted to change the music on my title screen and Major fail :oops: . I started using the newest version of WYZ, loading the NinjaJar music and then exporting the same file which simply crashed my game.

Now I'm back to being lost and a delay on the game until I can figure out what is happening with WYZ and the MK2 engine. Might be in my build or it might be in my understanding of WYZ, either way I'm confused.

Andy

andydansby
rst 0

Mensaje por andydansby » Vie Ago 04, 2017 12:55 pm

I think I just figured out the solution to my problem.

I use WYZ tracker 0.5.0.4.7 (other versions may apply, haven't tested the yet).

Then you can still load other versions of the WYZ files. Export them as file.wyz

Next, you will need to compress the wyz file using apack before compiling in PASMO

Here's my make.bat (for the WYZ player).

Código: Seleccionar todo

echo ############################
echo ### COMPILING WYZ PLAYER ###
rem try using WYZ version 0.5.0.4.7

cd ..\mus
echo ..\utils\pasmo WYZproPlay47aZXc.ASM ram1.bin
..\utils\apack.exe 04_level_1.mus 04_level_1c.mus

..\utils\pasmo WYZproPlay47aZXc.ASM ram1.bin

echo move ram1.bin ..\dev
move ram1.bin ..\dev
cd ..\dev
echo echo -------------------------

I'll create a share for the WYZ version tomorrow.

Andy

xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Mensaje por xdios » Vie Ago 04, 2017 3:07 pm

albertocs escribió:Hola, justo estoy teniendo el mismo problema :D

Si me puedes pasar un enlace a una versión compatible te lo agradezco muchísimo!

Muchas gracias
Aquí tienes la que uso yo, no hay más que exportar la música a archivos y se la traga.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg09w5ox4nprl ... .7.7z?dl=0

albertocs
rst 0

Mensaje por albertocs » Vie Ago 04, 2017 7:42 pm

xdios escribió: Aquí tienes la que uso yo, no hay más que exportar la música a archivos y se la traga.
Gracias!!! perfecto con esta

albertocs
rst 0

Mensaje por albertocs » Vie Ago 04, 2017 7:45 pm

andydansby escribió:I think I just figured out the solution to my problem.

I use WYZ tracker 0.5.0.4.7 (other versions may apply, haven't tested the yet).

Then you can still load other versions of the WYZ files. Export them as file.wyz

Next, you will need to compress the wyz file using apack before compiling in PASMO

Here's my make.bat (for the WYZ player).

Código: Seleccionar todo

echo ### COMPILING WYZ PLAYER ###
rem try using WYZ version 0.5.0.4.7

cd ..\mus
echo ..\utils\pasmo WYZproPlay47aZXc.ASM ram1.bin
..\utils\apack.exe 04_level_1.mus 04_level_1c.mus

..\utils\pasmo WYZproPlay47aZXc.ASM ram1.bin

echo move ram1.bin ..\dev
move ram1.bin ..\dev
cd ..\dev
echo echo -------------------------

I'll create a share for the WYZ version tomorrow.

Andy
Thanks Andy! I'll test 0.5 with apack and that version of the ASM WYZ Player. I'm planning to include more songs and probably to compress them is a good option ;)

xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Mensaje por xdios » Sab Ago 05, 2017 12:20 am

albertocs escribió:Gracias!!! perfecto con esta
Me alegro. Deseando ver que estás tramando... :D

andydansby
rst 0

Mensaje por andydansby » Sab Ago 05, 2017 3:33 pm

xdios escribió:
albertocs escribió:Hola, justo estoy teniendo el mismo problema :D

Muchas gracias
Aquí tienes la que uso yo, no hay más que exportar la música a archivos y se la traga.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg09w5ox4nprl ... .7.7z?dl=0
The version of WYZ you are sharing + the compression in my make.bat are a working combo. I've now got music on my title screen and for one of my levels.

I'm also at some point going to try to work out the newer WYZ to work with the MK2 engine. I've added a feature to the newer version of WYZ that shows a keyboard so you don't have to remember which key is for which note. I'm going to run that by Augusto Ruiz first to see if he wants to incorporate that feature into WYZ.

One of these days I would like to see if I can get WYZ to recognize a virtual Loopback MIDI keyboard and/or PC MIDI playback. It kinda works with ARKOS, but there is no spacing between the notes. I currently do that with the loopMIDI (by Tobias Erichsen) @ http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/ and Arkos + MIDI Editor http://midieditor.sourceforge.net/.

You set Arkos to listen to the loopback on channel 1 and select one channel in the Midi Editor. You then just manually enter them into WYZ.

Andy Dansby

xdios
rst 0
Contactar:

Mensaje por xdios » Jue Ago 10, 2017 4:22 pm

andydansby escribió:I'm also at some point going to try to work out the newer WYZ to work with the MK2 engine. I've added a feature to the newer version of WYZ that shows a keyboard so you don't have to remember which key is for which note. I'm going to run that by Augusto Ruiz first to see if he wants to incorporate that feature into WYZ.
That's awesome!

Responder